Saturday, August 23, 2008

Zombie Mom

I am SO tired. It doesn't help that my husband has come home from work after 9pm every day this week (last night it was around 1am when he finally returned). It also doesn't help that I'm determined to keep the kids on a regular schedule, which means getting them in bed around 8pm and having them wake up around 5am.

I am SO tired.

Today's plan is to clean, do laundry and run errands. Totally boring day, if you ask me. I need a boring day, but I doubt the kidlets will cooperate. I was hoping to go for a picnic today, except it's the weather that has it out for me at the moment. Le sigh.

OMG, I just moved to take a sip of my coffee and thought my arm was going to fall off. One of my co-workers is developing a workout routine for me (which I desperately need), but boy am I sore today. He had me doing modified crunches with the medicine ball, along with assisted dips/chin-ups and dumbbell presses.

Maybe that's another reason I'm SO tired... ;)

No comments: