Things I've accomplished recently:
1. Submitted applications to Georgetown and George Washington University.
2. Finally hung up pictures and degrees.
Things I still need to accomplish:
1. Consolidate cookie orders and figure out how many cases to order for booth sales.
2. Organize personal files.
3. Do laundry. Lots of it.
4. Gather and drop off dry cleaning.
5. Send thank you notes to people for writing reference letters.
6. Make Costco run to order glasses and pick up food/supplies.
7. File taxes. (Joy.)
8. Get Christmas stuff back in the garage.
9. Clean out garage and put up shelves so we can put everything else away.
Looking at these lists depresses me. Guess I should get started on that stuff rather than wasting my time here.