Friday, March 7, 2008

I am not a patient woman.

I somehow managed to last 7 hours in labor before asking for an epidural.

I waited until our daughter was three before finally getting a proposal from the hubby.

I even lasted 8 YEARS in the Navy before returning to the real world.

So why is it that I can't wait 2 measly months between submitting my graduate school applications and receiving decision letters?

:|

It's Friday and I still haven't heard anything about my apps. I've had a very busy week at work, during which many props were received for doing good things. I also applied for a promotion at work (it would be a new job in a different office, hence the need to "apply"). I even booked my hotel and plane tickets for the TDY that (sort of) starts next week. I feel rather proud of myself for being so productive.

So why is it that I'm so wigged out about not receiving letters?

ARGH!!

No comments: