Monday, October 13, 2008

Stolen iPod

At 3pm today, I went out to my car to retrieve the garage door opener so that Hubby could replace the battery for me.

Instead, I discovered that my 80GB video iPod had been stolen from my vehicle.

I'm angry, hurt and depressed. I know it's only an iPod, and I am incredibly grateful that they didn't invade my home and hurt my family. Still, it happened to have pictures of my family and information for some of my contacts on there (I'm always forgetting addresses when I mail packages, so I put the info on the iPod since I don't have a Blackberry or anything). I hate the idea that some low-life creep now has access to that information. I feel.... violated.

I was really enjoying my new home and our nice, quiet street. Now I'm scared and paranoid, and I won't go out to my car after dark anymore, even though it's just in the driveway.

I wish I could just curl up in my bed and cry.

No comments: